Styron Technology Licensing provides industry-leading process technologies for mass acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (mABS), polycarbonate, and styrene monomer that enable licensees to produce a broad range of products with beneficial economics.
Licensees can minimize initial investments, including engineering design and capital costs. Licensing also reduces risk by having an experienced partner like Styron to work closely with you during construction and startup.
Styron Technology Licensing offers committed service support and technology improvement from a world-class operating company and technology supplier.
Why license from Styron
- Proven technology and success in licensing.
- Comprehensive technology transfer and licensing services.
- Dedication to the success of our licensees and to continuing relationships to create future value.
- Engineering, mechanical, and operations expertise assuring reliable operation.
- Technology support and leveraging/sharing of operating learning experiences amongst the licensees.
Active in advancing process technology
In addition to licensing these technologies, Styron also operates its own designed manufacturing plants for ABS, polycarbonate and styrene monomer. This gives licensees the assurance that Styron is actively committed to the advancement of these process technologies and products for the future.