MAGNUM™ ABS resins from Styron are available in a wide range of injection molding and extrusion grades, specifically designed for applications including automotive, appliances, medical, building & construction, packaging and, sheet & profile extrusion.
MAGNUM ABS resins are produced in a continuous process that yields a resin with a highly consistent, white base color resulting in a combination of excellent processability and aesthetics, which make it suitable for self coloring.
Some of the performance benefits of MAGNUM ABS resins include:
- Meeting the physical property requirements of your application.
- Providing excellent reproduction of mold surfaces.
- Meeting specialized finish requirements through painting or plating.
- Permitting the use of a variety of secondary finishing techniques.
- Enabling parts to be recycled at levels up to 25% with virgin resins.
- Suitable for easy and consistent self-coloring.
Any medical application requires a Styron business assessment prior to the sale or sampling of Styron products. Please refer to the link provided for Styron's Medical Application Policy.